What's new

Nikon D3100 or D90 cant get the D7000

i do recommend if you are close, which 1200 isnt too shy of the 1500 for the new D7000....

I know that I am saving for that
 
:thumbup: Hi ,I just got the D3100 about 3 weeks ago,I had the D40x prior to that. It is a great camera,I am extremely happy with it,its ease of use, super small body packed with technology.
 
:thumbup: Hi ,I just got the D3100 about 3 weeks ago,I had the D40x prior to that. It is a great camera,I am extremely happy with it,its ease of use, super small body packed with technology.
Are you going to get a new lens for it? Im still intrested in getting one so i can learn then upgrade later. Im still not sure what to do.
 
Out of the two...

D90!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom