Nikon D3300 vs D5300

I'm not annoyed, but why would you ask for a description of video quality when you can simply watch it and compare? For the most part, it is subjective anyway.

I'm sorry, I wasn't asking for a description of video quality, I was asking for a straight forward answer from people who have experience with these things if one was substantially better at a cinematic style than the other, since the sensors do differ, but only very slightly... and the firmware is the same. The YouTube videos gave me a good idea of what both can offer, but I was just making sure no one was going to say "NO, DO NOT TRY TO SHOOT FILM ON A D3300...", etc... as I have read people say that about the Canon T5, but not the T5i.

Either way, I agree. It's all extremely subjective, and probably mostly boils down to your post production software, and ultimately your ability of course.

The d3300 is an awesome camera -- I have it and use it. The viewfinder is just really small though... ...but I guessing its pretty average for a crop sensor camera. And there are some [minor] limitations that people here have already stated.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back