Nikon D40 (body only) and/or Nikon 55-200 VR w/ HB-34 Hood

KibblesNbitz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everybody, I upgraded to a D7000 and a 80-200 2.8, so I no longer need my trusty D40 and 55-200 f/4-5.6 VR lens...

The D40 comes with:

-Nikon MH-23 charger
-Nikon EN-EL9 battery that came with it...
-eyepiece cover
-body cap
-Nikon strap

I originally bought the D40 and 55-200 off of craigslist, from a guy who babied it, and really, barely used it. It only had about 3,600 actuations on it when I bought it. Of course I babied it too, always kept it in a padded camera bag, etc. Wouldn't want to hurt such a classic camera as the D40 ;)

I checked one of the last pictures I uploaded to flickr taken with my d40 (of my new camera) and it showed the actuations as 8,849, but I'd give it a few actuations more, in case I took a few more pictures but didn't upload them.

The 55-200 VR comes with the HB-34 petal hood as shown below, which I had to order separately (I liked the petal hood better than the round one), the standard 52mm Nikon lens cap, the standard Nikon end cap, and the original soft carrying pouch. The glass on both ends is perfect, no scratches or anything.

Nikon D40 (body only): $SOLD

Nikon 55-200 f/4-5.6 VR lens: $SOLD shipped and PayPal'd

ALL SOLD, Thanks!...

Last edited:
BUMP

D40 body only sold and received, still have the 55-200 VR...$140 shipped and paypal'd

I am interested in the lens,I will try to pm you but will also include my email.
[email protected]
Thank you

Most reactions

New Topics

Back