ShootHoops

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ariellemyers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Lol @ switching to Canon but ok to each his own.

I tried listing this stuff on Craigslist before I put it anywhere else. Too many scammers on there. eBay takes too much of the final sale but I'm so impatient that I just decided to go ahead and list it there.

you should've tried selling things on here..

I could care less about 50 or the body.. but I do want that 28-90....

I guess I figured that would take too long. I'm impatient with anything that leads to me buying something new. Which is how I ended up buying a $300 guitar and hating it later. Lol. If my reserve on eBay isn't met, I might consider listing them individually here.

you bought that at ritz didnt you? i can tell because i bought the same camera at the same place and they gave me that piece of trash quantaray lens

you should've tried selling things on here..

I could care less about 50 or the body.. but I do want that 28-90....

no you dont, trust me. i have one sitting around somewhere that i might consider throwing out.

I guess I figured that would take too long. I'm impatient with anything that leads to me buying something new. Which is how I ended up buying a $300 guitar and hating it later. Lol. If my reserve on eBay isn't met, I might consider listing them individually here.
im the same way, i just bought a canon film camera and i need to sell a nikon lens to buy a canon lens, no bites on craigslist im tempted to sell it 200 bucks cheaper than what im willing to sell to the local camera shop just so i can use my new camera.

you bought that at ritz didnt you? i can tell because i bought the same camera at the same place and they gave me that piece of trash quantaray lens

It was a birthday gift but I'm pretty sure that's where it came from. I remember them having other options but that's the kit I ended up with.

good luck, what do you plan on buying? im selling my stuff also and buying a 40 or 50d, i just bought a film camera too. im trying to buy a 17-40mm and a 70-200 f/4

good luck, what do you plan on buying? im selling my stuff also and buying a 40 or 50d, i just bought a film camera too. im trying to buy a 17-40mm and a 70-200 f/4

Thanks. My initial plan was to get a refurbished Rebel XSi from Adorama with the 18-55 lens. I also wanted to get a 50 f/1.8 but it looks like that won't be happening since eBay will be deep in my pockets when this sells.

why not just keep the nikon? doesnt seem like your making a huge upgrade.
btw i like your music alot

Last edited:
I actually have no idea. I never wanted a Nikon to begin with. I was settling for less, as my mom always says. Not saying that Canon is necessarily "better" than Nikon. I just have a habit of getting an alternate if I can't have what I want right away.

If I end up feeling like I want to switch back to Nikon, then maybe I will. At least by then I might have a job, lol. Right now I have no way of paying for anything so all my Nikon gear will be paying for the majority of my new camera.

P.S. - thanks for checking out my music, haha.

Most reactions

Back