Nikon D50 Command Dial

Ah, its too bad I hadn't known about you earlier, as I likely would have taken you up on the offer. As it is, I already had Don's Photo set aside a D60, and I hate to go back on my word that I would purchase it, especially since they were nice enough to say they'd charge up a battery for me and get a kit lens and bag ready for me. And less important as I have my P&S, but there is no way to get a camera and lens from South Carolina to the frozen north of Saskatchewan in time for Friday (its my oldest daughter's graduation).

So the eBay seller is going to refund me full cost + shipping on the camera. No real harm done, except for the customs fees and a little aggravation. I'll post some pics with the D60 when I get back from the big city.

Rod

Glad it worked out for you.

Huh, it gets better. I really liked the Nikon camera bag that came with the unit, so I messaged them about buying it. They told me to keep it, and they'd still refund back the cost of the item plus shipping.

did you try the dial in Manual?
the D50 is primarily multi-button / menu options.
so in order to change the aperture you need to hold down the button that looks like a shutter and then spin the dial.

Yeah I tried it in all modes, flash, aperature, scrolling, shutter speed all while holding down the appropriate button. No joy in mudville.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back