S SMA65 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 10, 2012 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Location Dayton, OH Sep 10, 2012 #1 Hello I have a nkion d5000 I wanna sell it If u wanna but it just text me 937.554.5343 price: negotiable Location: Dayton, OH Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
Hello I have a nkion d5000 I wanna sell it If u wanna but it just text me 937.554.5343 price: negotiable Location: Dayton, OH
W weems TPF Noob! Joined Aug 9, 2012 Messages 23 Reaction score 0 Location Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 10, 2012 #2 Not sure if serious.
S SMA65 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 10, 2012 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Location Dayton, OH Sep 10, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 weems said: Not sure if serious. Click to expand... what u mean?
S SMA65 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 10, 2012 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Location Dayton, OH Sep 10, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 weems said: Not sure if serious. Click to expand... I'm really serious but I'm new here I'm a student now in WSU
weems said: Not sure if serious. Click to expand... I'm really serious but I'm new here I'm a student now in WSU
S SMA65 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 10, 2012 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Location Dayton, OH Sep 10, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 I just add a picture to make it seriously
S SMA65 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 10, 2012 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Location Dayton, OH Sep 11, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 No one want it?
S SMA65 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 10, 2012 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Location Dayton, OH Sep 11, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 BUMP
S SMA65 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 10, 2012 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Location Dayton, OH Sep 16, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 BUMP
S SMA65 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 10, 2012 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Location Dayton, OH Sep 19, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 BUMP
S SMA65 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 10, 2012 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Location Dayton, OH Sep 26, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 400$
S SMA65 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 10, 2012 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Location Dayton, OH Oct 1, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 $350