Nikon D6 Let Me Down

Yeah what a big let down, its not in my camera bag dang it.Nikon def knows how to build a pro Camera what could possibly be a let down. Camera would be a Overkill for most people includes me and waste of money but to each their own.

Last edited:
So far so good, I think this is the first Nikon where I was able to get the 3D tracking working and it worked well right out of the box. Love the custom focus groups, they put out a pdf just on suggested setups for sports. I'll give that a read tonight. So far just some shots around the bird feeders outside my office window. There is some serious cropping going on here on what was a mostly dreary overcast day. I was using a Sigma 150-600 @ f/8 1/640 and ISO 800 for the hummingbird. f/8 1/1000 and ISO 1100 for the Bee

ND6_0135.jpg

ND6_0146.jpg

Derrel is spot on here, the folks who need this know who they are and this is an excellent camera for them. I'll also agree that the best deal out there for folks wanting a high res body at current is probably the D800. As long as you aren't concerned with higher frame rates, it's a fantastic camera for the prices they are going for now.

Derrel is correct there are many more fish (cameras) in the sea. Hope you find a camera that suits you better. =]

Most reactions

Back