nikon d60

upper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
the d60 kit+55-200 VR Zoom for 900$ tax included, and a free printer
worth it or not?

I would say that yes, it is worth it, considering all the stuff you get.

However, bear in mind that the D60 isn't that much of a step up from the D40x or even, in some cases, the D40. The D60 is very much a beginners camera packed full with features that odds are you won't need all that often. Sure, the extra megapixels are nice, but for most purposes you won't need them.

Anyway, I would say yes, the deal is worth it, provided it's from a reputable camera company. Do your research before buying the kit, as many scam companies attempt to "upgrade" your kit via phone. If you accept, you get nothing (or something pointless) for more cash, and if you refuse, they put your delivery on the back-burner. So just be careful.

One thing I almost forgot to mention: Do you want to get into digital photography? If you've just moved up from your digital compact, all the of the various modes on a DSLR can be quite daunting, and for anyone who says "Get this camera, you can take great pictures with it!" is lying. With a DSLR, YOU take the photo.

Still, best of luck, and I hope you enjoy it!

You may ignore the printer. I bought one 3 months ago for $35 brand new from the local shop with 1 year warranty :). But for me that d60 is good price with 2 lenses. If the 18-55 is the VR version that is even better.

As Tamiya guy said, becareful before you unzip your wallet.

i'm buying it in a store around my house. so no phone scam.
and this is going to be my first dslr camera i'll be getting.

Most reactions

Back