Nikon D70

dukeboy1977

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've decided to keep my D40 as I've had it since it was brand new, and allow my Nikon D70 to be sold. The D70 has approximately 3,750 clicks on it as I bought it with just over 3,000...I don't believe I've used it 700 times but I'm giving it the benefit of my own doubt :lol: I just want you to know it's barely used in terms of cameras. The Nikon D70 was bought because of its internal focus motor which my D40 lacks, but I'm only keeping one of my cameras until I can afford a D90 later on. I'll upload pics soon, I just need to know of any interest for $325 shipped. This is for a Nikon D70 body only w/ manual and 'cheat sheet' for take-along control explanation. It will have a body cap, hot shoe cover (which I had to buy), strap, (1) Nikon battery, (1) off-brand extra battery (which works well), Digipower battery charger, usb cord, and 2 CF memory cards. (1) 512MB and (1) 1 gig. This is a really good deal for what you're getting! Pics to come soon...

I know I need to post a pic, sorry I forgot to take one! lol Anyone want this camera body? Its really in great shape, you won't believe it! I'm staying up so pics should be tonight

That price is a little steep, even for a D70 in that good of condition, you may want to consider dropping the price. I bought one a year ago with only 8,000 clicks and a 18-70mm for $100 less than that. Good luck with the sale!

That price is a little steep, even for a D70 in that good of condition, you may want to consider dropping the price. I bought one a year ago with only 8,000 clicks and a 18-70mm for $100 less than that. Good luck with the sale!

Thanks but I can't. Mine is less used and in great shape...so I need to get my money back out of it. I wish I could add a lens to it, but if I am unable to sell it off I'll keep it as another backup. I'll dig up money for my D90 someday

Most reactions

New Topics

Back