What's new

nikon d700 body wanted.

chloewindle1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 29, 2013
Messages
80
Reaction score
2
Location
wiltshire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
£600 budget will budge slightly more but close offers.

PS, have seen them for this kind of money on different sites but wanted to try here first.
 
A D610 won't cost much more than a ex cond. used D700 ,why bother going used. I also was looking at a used D700 and ended up getting a brand new D610 and I'm glad I did.
 
I saw a nice, used D700 with grip for $1,000 US dollars this past week at a brick and mortar photo store. Seemed like a fair price to me, considering how many people on the interwebs express a desire to go back to a camera that's six years old.
 
I saw a nice, used D700 with grip for $1,000 US dollars this past week at a brick and mortar photo store. Seemed like a fair price to me, considering how many people on the interwebs express a desire to go back to a camera that's six years old.


Kicking myself for hesitating on a same deal locally. Now I got someone interested in my D90 and no good prospects for a low priced D700 nearby. Argh
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom