What's new

Nikon D7000 and 3 lenses

Sublime1304

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 10, 2011
Messages
89
Reaction score
1
Location
Warminster, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Up for grabs is my Nikon D7000. The body is in excellent condition condition with approx. 9,000 shutter count. Everything functions and works like it should. I have the original box, instructions, charger, two batteries, neck strap, and everything else it came with originally. The 3 lenses included are a 35mm f/1.8, 55-200 VR, and Tamron 17-50 f/2.8. All the lenses are in excellent condition and the tamron and 55-200 comes with the original box. The reason I am selling is because I'd like to do more video and upgrade to full frame so I'm looking for a Canon 5D MKII. Im asking $1500 for everything. I will only sell altogether. You can text me at 215-310-8377 if interested. My name is Mike and I live in Warminster, PA. I'd prefer a local sale as of right now. Pictures will be up asap.
 
Includes the Zeikos Battery grip as well
 

Attachments

  • $image-3287130995.webp
    $image-3287130995.webp
    78.2 KB · Views: 154
  • $image-2520806769.webp
    $image-2520806769.webp
    62.7 KB · Views: 148
  • $image-2869981970.webp
    $image-2869981970.webp
    53.3 KB · Views: 181
  • $image-2839139441.webp
    $image-2839139441.webp
    51.6 KB · Views: 148
  • $image-2888443798.webp
    $image-2888443798.webp
    95.1 KB · Views: 158
  • $image-3437179071.webp
    $image-3437179071.webp
    118 KB · Views: 141
  • $image-2514746735.webp
    $image-2514746735.webp
    85.1 KB · Views: 162
  • $image-3075096628.webp
    $image-3075096628.webp
    158.4 KB · Views: 154

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom