Nikon D7000 Battery Grip | NEW IN BOX | ONLY $75 SHIPPED

thierry

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got a new Nikon D7000 Battery Grip, non oem, I bought 2 for both my D7000's but sold one camera. These fit GREAT! Awesome Grip. It makes shooting 10 times better and feels awesome! It can hold an extra En-el battery or 6 AA batteries. Fits perfect, and matches the D7000 exterior perfectly. Paypal verified.

I'm pretty sure a make and model number would help since this is not the OEM one.

Is there a preferred brand/model of knock-off coming out of china now? Free bump to OP.

I'm pretty sure a make and model number would help since this is not the OEM one.

Is there a preferred brand/model of knock-off coming out of china now? Free bump to OP.

I don't know but I know there are wildly varying levels of quality. For something like the grip, I would likely just buy the OEM. There are some grips out there for over a hundred bucks that are said to be pretty solid and much like the original. I've also heard of some that are literally $30 with quality that matches. I just posted that it might help for those that might be interested because the OP may be selling a $30 grip or a $150 one and nobody knows.

Most reactions

Back