ajcantero
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jan 16, 2014
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Chicago/Arizona
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all! I know this is my first post here so I will be adding a link to my eBay profile down below to give myself some creditability here!
I'm selling a Nikon D7100 with 620 shutter activations on it. It includes a 16-85mm lens, the original boxes for both the lens and the camera body, a D7100 specific book, a D7100 reference card, the owners manual for the body, and a Nikon School DVD. OR You can buy the D7100 Body only for $200 less, at $900.
If you have any questions please feel free to email me at:-------- and let me know you saw this post here.
Shipping will be through UPS Ground, insured. Payment will be through PayPal.
I'm selling a Nikon D7100 with 620 shutter activations on it. It includes a 16-85mm lens, the original boxes for both the lens and the camera body, a D7100 specific book, a D7100 reference card, the owners manual for the body, and a Nikon School DVD. OR You can buy the D7100 Body only for $200 less, at $900.
If you have any questions please feel free to email me at:-------- and let me know you saw this post here.
Shipping will be through UPS Ground, insured. Payment will be through PayPal.
Last edited: