What's new

Nikon - D7100 + 18-140 mm Lens + 55-300 mm lens *** FOR SALE *** Bought D610

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicbuffalo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
316
Reaction score
42
Location
Durham, NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I will sell all of the above + a copy of David Busch's Guide to the D7100 and David Busch's FIELDGUIDE for the D7100 + a memory card. I have all the original packaging, and the D7100 has fewer than 200 acutations. I am only selling it because I bought a D610 and have no need for the D7100 and the DX lenses. The lenses are in mint condition, and the D7100 is practically brand new with no signs of wear. I keep my equipment in perfect condition, or the best possible condition. My wife says I am obsessed with keeping things new looking. If you have any questions, e-mail me at sonicbuffalo@yahoo.com. I will also include a memory card. Here are a few pictures of the D7100:

View attachment 74868

View attachment 74869

View attachment 74870

View attachment 74871

Brand new at Adorama this kit goes for $1396. I will sell all this for $1195, I will pay postage for CONUS. The 55-300 mm lens is not included with the price. I will sell it for a little more. The D7100 plus the 18-140 lens is a great combo. Only serious offers will be considered.
 
Last edited:
I've noticed you get more low ball offers when you don't leave a price or say, "just shoot me offers". Present your price with "obo" and at least you'll catch the attention of people that are genuinely interested.
 
Thanks John....great advice....OBO......within reason!
 

Waiting on a reply. I expect this combo will sell for a few hundred less than if you bought them brand new. Camera and lens is in like new condition!
 
Were you not contacted?
 
Were you not contacted?

no one other than you contacted me.....you said you were checking into it for someone else...no replies from anyone else.....hmm!
 
Would you consider selling the 18-140 separately?
 
Would you consider selling the 18-140 separately?

No....sorry but it came as a kit and I have the box for the camera body and 18-140 mm lens. Thanks for asking.
 
How much for just the camera?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom