What's new

Nikon - D7100 + 18-140 mm Lens + 55-300 mm lens *** FOR SALE *** Bought D610

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record. I am not interested in splitting the lens from the camera. I bought it as a kit and will sell it as such. It's a great deal!:band:
 
Man, this is incredibly tempting...Trying to unload a handgun to raise some funds!
 
I don't think DHS wouldn't have a problem with it as long as it's "unloaded"...:lol:

This. By unload, I mean sell in an entirely legal manner in accordance with state and Federal laws in order to raise the funds to purchase the aforementioned gear...sheesh.
 
I don't think DHS wouldn't have a problem with it as long as it's "unloaded"...:lol:

This. By unload, I mean sell in an entirely legal manner in accordance with state and Federal laws in order to raise the funds to purchase the aforementioned gear...sheesh.

That's a joke, son!
.................................Foghorn Leghorn

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think DHS wouldn't have a problem with it as long as it's "unloaded"...:lol:

This. By unload, I mean sell in an entirely legal manner in accordance with state and Federal laws in order to raise the funds to purchase the aforementioned gear...sheesh.

That's a joke, son!
.................................Foghorn Leghorn



Oh thank God! :)

Hard to tell these days because it's a somewhat controversial topic...Thanks for clarifying!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
This. By unload, I mean sell in an entirely legal manner in accordance with state and Federal laws in order to raise the funds to purchase the aforementioned gear...sheesh.

That's a joke, son!


.................................Foghorn Leghorn



Oh thank God! :)

Hard to tell these days because it's a somewhat controversial topic...Thanks for clarifying!


I thought the LOL face indicated I took it as a joke too. Whether or not you intended it to be funny, your choice of words to describe "the sale of a weapon" made me laugh. For that, I thank you!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sold! ​at least it appears that it is!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom