What's new

Nikon D7100 and Tamaron 70-200 VC

DaPOPO

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 19, 2012
Messages
394
Reaction score
209
Location
Katy Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I bought the new Tamaron 70-200 VC. All of these are handheld on F-2.8. I found that I have to be more disciplined on my button control to not blur the picture as my F-4 lenses were more forgiving... The only light used including the indoor pictures is available light.

$untitled-3749.webp$untitled-3944.webp$untitled-3969.webp$untitled-3977.webp$untitled-4004.webp
 
Looks pretty good, so what do you think of the Tamron so far?

I like the lens. As long as I do my part the lens will do it's. I noticed with some sunset pictures that the vignette is prominent, but LR5 makes it all disappear..

Could be considered heavy by some but it's ok for me.

The collar comes in handy. I lengthened my neck strap some, and stick the collar into the top of the pants so it's supported while walking...

I don't know the name of the quick tripod disconnect I have, but it is flat and it closes from the side. The collar mount is thicker so I can't close it. I'm going to have to find something to attach to the collar that will allow me to still use my quick disconnect...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom