Nikon D7100 with original box, charger,battery,strap,manuals,disc

supercool2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Asking $800.00 incudes shipping in US
I do have it listed on Ebay. But because there is a reserve I will end the listing so long as the bids do not meet my reserve amount.

The camera body is gently used. I bought it new from B&H photo in August 2013. shutter count is 3,419 . Only thing missing is the usb cable.
I will leave the settings as is, including the "my custom menu" tab which has some most used settings in there for quicker access. This way you can change only what you want, and save yourself from having to do all the settings over again from scratch. The battery will come fully charged, prior to mailing it out. I can take paypal, or postal money order . Ebay feedback: eBay Feedback Profile for christines_2014_reborns

i have been thinking about getting a D7100 for sometime ..

but why are you getting rid of it again ? you didnt like it or .....

I already have a Nikon D600 and prefer full frame . I am very happy with my D600. I would love to keep the D7100 as a back up,or whatever . But our finances took an unexpected turn and I just need the $. So since I don't really need this camera..... I'm selling it. Oh, and I lowered the reserve to 750. and someone met the reserve. I don't know how many people are serious, or if these cameras just go like hotcakes or something.... But I'm shocked it got bid up to the reserve in only a matter of hrs .
SO I can't sell it outside of ebay (to be fair to the bidders) now. Anyone is welcome to bid if your serious about buying it though. You can always shoot me a message through ebay telling me you are a member of this forum,and what your ebay uername is. I added a note to the auction that I might end it early(sooner than the 6days left) for a quicker sale.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back