What's new

Nikon D80 2.5 months old.

kqw1208

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I purchased a Nikon D80 in March of this year from Ritz. I let my son see it and he was thrilled. I thought aha, I'll give the D80 to him as a b'day present in July (he'll be 26) So, in May I purchased a D300 also from Ritz.

Well, he surprised me as he went out and purchased his own D80. I now have no desire to have both cameras therefore, I want to sell this D80.

Camera Body
Strap
Battery
Charger
USB Cable
A/V cable
Monitor Cover
Body cap
Manual
Magic Lantern Guide

Available with an offer:
4 gig SanDisk Extreme III Mem. Cards - qty 2
2 gig Lexar Mem. Cards - qty 2

Shoot me an email for pics, receipts etc.

kqw1208@aol.com

Thx
 
In Addition to the Camera and the accessories I listed above:

I'll include the (2) 4g mem cards (high speed) and the (2) 2 g mem cards.

Please note: I did purchase from Ritz the: Expanded Service/Damage Protection Plan good through 3/05/09 however, I am not sure if this is transferable. In reviewing the policy, it does not mention that it is not.

But...if it is, this will be included....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom