What's new

Nikon D810 + Nikkor 85mm f1.8G

Fusion07

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 4, 2024
Messages
18
Reaction score
18
Location
Cambodia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Article about this setup.
 
Taken with this setup.
 

Attachments

  • IKM_6330.webp
    IKM_6330.webp
    171.5 KB · Views: 34
  • IKM_6635.webp
    IKM_6635.webp
    150.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IKM_6707.webp
    IKM_6707.webp
    223.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IKM_6773.webp
    IKM_6773.webp
    77.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IKM_7272.webp
    IKM_7272.webp
    92 KB · Views: 34
I used to have the 85mm with my D810, it was phenomenal! But, to expand my reach, I traded it in for an AFS 50mm f/1.8 and an AFS 105mm Micro f/2.8. If I could afford to buy another 85mm, I would!

TS
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom