M myopia TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2005 Messages 920 Reaction score 0 Location MA and CO Jun 1, 2009 #1 This was my backup camera, so it is in very very good condition. No marks whatsoever. It comes with a body cap. I can even try to dig up the manual if you want. Below is a link to some photos of it. I would like around $500. Thanks for looking.
This was my backup camera, so it is in very very good condition. No marks whatsoever. It comes with a body cap. I can even try to dig up the manual if you want. Below is a link to some photos of it. I would like around $500. Thanks for looking.
a.rilley TPF Noob! Joined Jun 13, 2009 Messages 32 Reaction score 0 Location Toronto Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2009 #2 I'm pretty interested.. however.. I'll have to get back to you.