Nikon F6

Curious if a F7 or something like that is in the works or Nikon is done with film. Hoping it's the former but..................

Curious if a F7 or something like that is in the works or Nikon is done with film. Hoping it's the former but..................

Probably already in beta testing at Nikon’s secret underground unicorn ranch somewhere outside Sendai.

Last edited:
I see no announcement from Nikon that the F6 is discontinued and it is still listed as a current product on the Nikon USA site (though noted as "out of stock").
F6 | Nikon

It has been shown as "out of stock" before because they make them in batches and wait for more demand from dealers.

It wouldn't be the first time that such a rumor was started to boost sales of a product.

Call me "in denial" if you wish but the fat lady hasn't sung yet.

I see no announcement from Nikon that the F6 is discontinued and it is still listed as a current product on the Nikon USA site (though noted as "out of stock").
F6 | Nikon

It has been shown as "out of stock" before because they make them in batches and wait for more demand from dealers.

It wouldn't be the first time that such a rumor was started to boost sales of a product.

Call me "in denial" if you wish but the fat lady hasn't sung yet.

Looks like she's already left the building on the Nikon.ca website. No film cameras listed apart from "archived" material on the FM-10 and F6. Hard to imagine how Nikon could possibly spark demand for a $2600 film camera in late 2020 with the threat of its discontinuation.

Missing in Canada, eh? Well, I will wait for Nikon's announcement before mourning.

People who automatically believe everything they hear. Where would the net be without them?

Then there's the crew who denies the obvious. Lots of energy there!

Yes, it is obvious that Nikon has not yet announced that the F6 is discontinued. Thanks for pointing that out. :)

People who automatically believe everything they hear. Where would the net be without them?

Well it is the official Nikon site in Japan. That is where they're manufactured isn't it? By Nikon correct? You've a better source by all means share.

Most reactions

Back