Nikon Goodies for sale!

jritz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Genuine Mbd-11 grip -was 180+shipping now 180 shipped Only 2 months old, comes with extra tray and pouch
sb600- was 200 shipped now 180 shipped 1 year old rarely used, comes with case, stand, diffuser (add 30 for gary fong lightsphere+amberdome)
Nikon 70-300VR- was 350 shipped then 325, now 315 shipped 1 year old, no scratches on the front or rear element, comes with 67mm uv filter and hood.

All prices are shipped to the U.S. and you may pay with paypal add 3% fees unless sent as a gift!
Prices are negotiable, but I think these prices are very fair, no low balls please [email protected]

***pictures added***

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Prices updated!

Payment sent for the grip.

Grip sold, will ship out tomorrow!

Received Saturday. Amazing mint condition. Thanks again!

Glad it got there safe! Enjoy!

Does the Speedlight SB-600 come with the two flash cables (the SC-29 and SC-28) ??

Does the Speedlight SB-600 come with the two flash cables (the SC-29 and SC-28) ??

and more importantly, is it still available? don't really know how this forum works...is it still available until you say it's sold? for future reference...

Also- is it fully functional? and would you be willing to do 160$?

sorry for the nOOb questions.

No worries, still available and the best i can do is 175 shipped to the U.S. It is fully functional in great condition with only slight wear, but it does not come with the cables unfortunately.

is it high enough to not cast a shadow on a 55-200 or 18-270 lens?

do these speedlights have some sort of shelf life? I mean is there a certain amount of flashes that it's good for? or with good care it'll work indefinitely?

If you bounce it off a ceiling or use it off camera you can avoid shadows, i think you should be fine on camera with those lenses it your not using a hood at the wider ends. I ahve a minolta flash from the late 80's and it still is going strong. But QC has changed since then, but I have a ton of photographer friends and not once have i heard a story about their flashes dying over night (not saying it doesnt happen).

Update on your thread. What's still available?

Most reactions

Back