What's new

Nikon Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 D lens for sale

dukeboy1977

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 19, 2009
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
Location
erie, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all! I'm aware I've been a member of this site for a while and never sold here before, but I can offer you alot of good reference as to me being a good seller and trustworthy guy...I do what needs to be done! I have a 50mm AF lens that I just don't want to fiddle with anymore, and did very little anyways. I considered trading it but just bought a lens which is going to help me so I don't need to trade it, only sell. I'm aware they sell fairly reasonable online, especially for a prime lens, but this would be just like buying a brand new one. It is in its box like usual with the papers and the cardboard lens holders like you bought it brand new. What do you say $110 shipped? Paypal is an option but you pay the fees. Otherwise a money order works for me and it will ship out as soon as money is in my account. Have NO fear buying from me, you will receive your lens asap!
 
Wow I made a rookie mistake...lol I never gave my seller references! On Ebay my username is YAMAHARIDERR6 and on AZbilliards.com my username is DUKEBOY1977. You will see good seller references on both sites, and since I'm pretty impatient, as noted on AZbilliards, I get things out to their respected buyer immediately or asap! Happy hunting for whatever it is you're looking for, but I hope this lens is on your 'want list'!! :)
 
Just sent you a PM. very interested!!!
 
It's yours if you want it. Paypal can be sent in a 'gift' option to Jeffcduke@yahoo.com

I'll ship out tomorrow after work as I'm going to a DR. appt today after work. I have to go to post office tomorrow anyways to ship another item I sold on AZbilliards.com
 
lmk if the sale doesnt go through, ill pick it up from you
 
sure thing buddy, I'll let you know what the original buyer wants to do soon. Thanks, Jeff
 
MTVision - I have gotten your PM and since I originally said Paypal OR a money order, I accept your offer of a money order. I PM'd you my address but I ask that you plz. get it here asap. so my other 'buyer' isn't waiting for nothing. TRON, if this falls through you're next if you still want it! It's only fair I give them a chance first as they responded first, sorry but I'll keep you informed. Thanks guys / girls, Jeff
 
MTVision - I have gotten your PM and since I originally said Paypal OR a money order, I accept your offer of a money order. I PM'd you my address but I ask that you plz. get it here asap. so my other 'buyer' isn't waiting for nothing. TRON, if this falls through you're next if you still want it! It's only fair I give them a chance first as they responded first, sorry but I'll keep you informed. Thanks guys / girls, Jeff

Tron, I've heard nothing from MTVision about sending a money order so I guess it's available for you if you still want it. Somebody plz. let me know something so I'M not the one waiting on nothing...Thanks, Jeff
 
MTVision - I have gotten your PM and since I originally said Paypal OR a money order, I accept your offer of a money order. I PM'd you my address but I ask that you plz. get it here asap. so my other 'buyer' isn't waiting for nothing. TRON, if this falls through you're next if you still want it! It's only fair I give them a chance first as they responded first, sorry but I'll keep you informed. Thanks guys / girls, Jeff

Tron, I've heard nothing from MTVision about sending a money order so I guess it's available for you if you still want it. Somebody plz. let me know something so I'M not the one waiting on nothing...Thanks, Jeff

I can't believe this is still here! I'll give this 1 last bump before this lens goes to Ebay this weekend due to the lack of interest of following through on what's been said by others
 
hey

i havent checked the thread in a while. im sending you a message, ill take it.

thanks
 
hey

i havent checked the thread in a while. im sending you a message, ill take it.

thanks

'Tron' (Suraj) YES I can guarantee this lens is mint. I've used it maybe 5 times? I just gave it a look-over and there isn't even a scratch on the outside, and NO optical problems at all. I got your offer of $100 shipped but I need $110 so I can pay shipping and paypal fees. I will ship USPS priority as soon as money clears my account. No worries, I'm not out to screw you or anyone else, I just don't need this lens. I have the 35mm AF-S 1.8 to use on my camera
 
I'll hop on the laptop and send the money (currently on my phone). I would appreciate it if you could ship it in the morning.

Thanks
 
like I said, I wanna make sure money is IN my account first...and I work 1st shift anyways so I can't. It will ship out by this weekend I'm sure though. Sorry if it makes u unhappy but I want safety just like you.
 
moneys been sent. please make sure the lens is packed safely. i will message you my address.
 
To help your 'comfort level' I will PM you my phone number if you need it to feel better...Let me know plz, Jeff
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom