What's new

Nikon Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 D lens for sale

ok cool...Packing items is what I do for a living sir, have no fear! It will make it to you unharmed, unless they throw it off the wall or something. lol
 
Thats okay, I sent you my address. I would appreciate it if you could message me with a tracking number when you ship it.

Thanks Again
 
Thats okay, I sent you my address. I would appreciate it if you could message me with a tracking number when you ship it.

Thanks Again

You got it! I planned on doing so anyways as that's how I do business. I assume you checked up on me before buying this...I would have if possible! lol
 
Thanks man, looking forward to hearing back from you at your earliest convenience!
 
Thanks man, looking forward to hearing back from you at your earliest convenience!

Trom, your lens goes out in the AM. I posted once but don't see it. Whats going on here? Anyways, I'll send you whatever I get
 
Thanks for the update, I would appreciate info as you receive it.
 
Thanks for the update, I would appreciate info as you receive it.

I got your lens out like promised. I got delivery confirmation so you know it's been sent and we both have a number. It is: 0309 2880 0002 3611 4571

Thanks, Jeff Duke
 
Tron, I see your lens was delivered today at like almost 2pm. I'd like to know how much you like it! That lens was / is in REALLY great shape and I packed the hell out of it to make sure it was safe during its journey to you! Show us some example photos if you will plz :D
 
hey i was actually planning on sharing some pics seeing i was extremely surprised when i got the package.

MESSAGE TO TPF POSTERS! Jeff is a fantastic seller and I would not hesitate at all to buy from him again. Its obvious how well the communication was from the thread but the lens was packed incredibly well. I have bought tons of stuff from the internet and nothing I have bought has ever come this well packaged. Look at this haha!

EDIT: The lens is flawless too. It was described as very very very lightly used and it looks absolutely mint and works excellently.

DSC_0205.jpg
 
I'm glad you're satisfied sir, that's the important part! Thanks for your purchase, Jeff
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom