What's new

Nikon Nikonos V

Excuse me, sorry to bother, but... why should I give you $190 in trade value for a camera you value at $145 shipped?

Now, I'm none too good with maths but this doesn't add up in my little brain. Please teach me something.

And while we're at it, will you take $145 worth of popsickles in trade? The popsickles are traded "as they are."
 
Excuse me, sorry to bother, but... why should I give you $190 in trade value for a camera you value at $145 shipped?

Now, I'm none too good with maths but this doesn't add up in my little brain. Please teach me something.

And while we're at it, will you take $145 worth of popsickles in trade? The popsickles are traded "as they are."

I should probably ignore the troll =) If you don't like my maths then perhaps you should enjoy not posting. Thank you.
 
Excuse me, sorry to bother, but... why should I give you $190 in trade value for a camera you value at $145 shipped?

Now, I'm none too good with maths but this doesn't add up in my little brain. Please teach me something.

And while we're at it, will you take $145 worth of popsickles in trade? The popsickles are traded "as they are."

I won't ignore it, There are three types of value when buying and selling online.
1. is Retail i'm sure the retail on this camera is over $250.00
2. is asking price usually well below Retail because the item is used and you have to be willing to accept what someone is willing to pay.
3. Is trade value. Trade value is usually higher than asking price, but below the retail. If you offer a trade instead of cash the seller should get a little more than his asking because it is not cash. Just the way forum economics works. Nothing to do with maths
so maybe just sell your popsickles for $190.00 and give this gentelemen $145.00 in cash. and keep your dopey comments to yourself.
 
Excuse me, sorry to bother, but... why should I give you $190 in trade value for a camera you value at $145 shipped?

Now, I'm none too good with maths but this doesn't add up in my little brain. Please teach me something.

And while we're at it, will you take $145 worth of popsickles in trade? The popsickles are traded "as they are."

I won't ignore it, There are three types of value when buying and selling online.
1. is Retail i'm sure the retail on this camera is over $250.00
2. is asking price usually well below Retail because the item is used and you have to be willing to accept what someone is willing to pay.
3. Is trade value. Trade value is usually higher than asking price, but below the retail. If you offer a trade instead of cash the seller should get a little more than his asking because it is not cash. Just the way forum economics works. Nothing to do with maths
so maybe just sell your popsickles for $190.00 and give this gentelemen $145.00 in cash. and keep your dopey comments to yourself.


Well said, thanks.

Bump
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom