Nikon SC-29 iTTL OCF flash cord (wedding/event photography)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KmH

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
kharrodphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sold!

Pristine, like new condition.

The part of the SC-29 that mounts on the camera hot shoe has a built-in AF-Assist Illuminator that really helps AF in low light situations.
Both ends of the cord have a locking pin that works with Nikon hot shoes and a Nikon speedlight foot.

The speedlight mount has a female 1/4-20 connector for a flash bracket, tripod, or light stand that has a 3/8" and 1/4"-20 threaded ends spigot.

This is the kind of iTTL cord that wedding/event photographers use with a flash bracket.
I used it mainly by hand holding the flash unit with my left hand. IIRC I used this cord 5 times.

SC-29 TTL Coiled Remote Cord from Nikon

Nikon MSRP is $112. Amazon.com sells them new for $80, used from $70 (+ $5 shipping) and up.

I'll pay CONUS shipping, and PayPal fees. First $60 by PayPal gets it.

If you want it, PM me, but post here in the thread you did so everyone knows who has 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc dibs

Last edited:
Oh man, I've just ordered one of these only last week.
At that price I would've paid international shipping!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
A PM'd offer was rejected for being to low, so the cord is still available.

we have some sb700's, but i saw it only listed the 910, 900, and 700.
will this work with our older sb600 or sb800?

EDIT: i apparently missed the "compatible with" tab under the listing where it listed more flashes it worked with.

The cable will work to trigger any flash unit. However, only Nikon CLS compatible flash units/and the SU-800 will do iTTL.

You can use the SC-29 and the SU-800 to get the SU-800 off the camera so it can 'see' around obstacles that block the optical IR signal the SU-800 uses to communicate with Nikon iTTL flash units.

Here is the complete list of Nikon CLS compatible flash units: SB-400, SB-600, SB-700, SB-800, SB-900, SB-910.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back