NIKON Service Center Loses My D800 sent for repair...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebvette

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Posted just recently about the poor service response from Nikon, well it has gotten worse, much worse...Sent camera for repair to the Melville, NY Service Center location, followed the directions on the Nikon Service and Repair website, sent via insured UPS, camera delivered to NIKON lobby and signed for by person initials LC, recorded Nikon received the expensive D800 camera on Monday. No email from Nikon stating they recieved the camera, sent inquiry email Wednesday, no reply, Thursday sent email and called Service center was told camera was received and is being processed, if I did not get service number call back on Friday. No service number received, called as instructed, was told they cannot find the camera. I asked if camera is not found will Nikon replace, and was told maybe. So as of today I am out a $3,000, camera that NIKON LOST. Tried numerous executive emails and numbers, either they emails were not good or no response from Nikon. So now I need to get my lawyer involved. I am a 44 year customer of Nikon, and this is how they treat ther long time customers.

At this point I highly recommend to stay away from Nikon and go to Canon.

Please don't cross post the same topic in multiple subsections. One thread is quite enough we don't need 3 on the same topic.

At this point I highly recommend to stay away from Nikon and go to Canon.
Why? If you look around the internet a bit you can find similar stories about Canon service, or Pentax, or Sigma, or Sony, or Olympus, or just about any consumer electronics maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back