What's new

Nikon Speedlight SB-700 BRAND NEW

walkertx

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 12, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Tempe, AZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all,

I recently made a switch from Nikon to Canon and all I have left to sell is this Nikon SB-700. I have had it for less than a month and have only used it on 2 occasions. Bought for $330 and selling for $285. This includes the box, manual, product registration form, case, snap-on diffuser, 2 color diffusers, micro apollo studio lighting diffuser (retail value of $35, used only once), remote flash mount. I am also willing to trade for a canon 430 ex flash but other than that, $285 for the equipment mentioned above (prime condition)

I can meet anywhere in Tempe, Phoenix, Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert.

Call or text Austin @ 602 321 1843
 

Attachments

  • $20140412_140025.webp
    $20140412_140025.webp
    385 KB · Views: 189
  • $20140412_140037.webp
    $20140412_140037.webp
    514.1 KB · Views: 174
  • $20140412_140152.webp
    $20140412_140152.webp
    427.7 KB · Views: 183
  • $20140412_140244.webp
    $20140412_140244.webp
    439.3 KB · Views: 185
  • $20140412_140342.webp
    $20140412_140342.webp
    472.6 KB · Views: 222

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom