What's new

Nikon TC14e II with box and camo lens coat

matthewo

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 8, 2011
Messages
1,445
Reaction score
645
Location
the south
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
selling my slightly used tc14e II teleconverter, it is in great shape and comes with box, manual, soft sack, camo cover. its a Europe model, glass is prefect and it works very well, I used it on my 500mm vr as well as my 70-200.

it also has been modified to work with lenses other then Nikon brand AF-S lenses, it also will work on old manual focus Nikon lenses, I used it on my Nikon 500mm P lens. I cannot confirm autofocus to work on all third partly lenses, but it will work as other third party teleconverter will. Nikon added a small tab on the mount of the teleconverter to keep it from mounting to non AF-S lenes, the modification was to remove the mount and file off the tiny 1/4" tab, it was done by me, and I did a great job if I say so myself, lol.

$325 shipped.

$tc1.webp$tc2.webp
 
bump
 
Crap. And I'm broke this week.

Yeah, I don't really think you want to sell this RIGHT NOW, Matthew. Surely you wanna hold onto this for about another 3 weeks or so? :D
Because right now, I gotta go car shopping instead...but maybe if I find a cheap enough car...
 
Sorry, i may still have it who knows. I need to buy an sb-600 and a vidpro shotgun mic to try some video work.
 
Sold
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom