Nikon ViewNX

When I press my shutter button down half way - in the display area where you would normally see how many photos you have left on your card - "r06" appears...can anyone tell me what this is? It seems to do it all the time and doesn't change with mode or any of the other settings. Again, I looked in my manual until my eyes were blurry - couldn't find it. Thanks!

That is the number of shots you have remaining until your buffer is full at that setting... used when shooting continuously... it will change when you switch file sizes and format (less will be available when shooting RAW).

I have updated to ViewNX 1.5 and I do not see how I can email a picture from it now. I was able to highlight a picture and then click on the email button and it would convert the raw image to a JPEG and allow me to send the email.

I also have notice on a couple of my pictures in my ViewNX program have the "I" Icon on the Thumnail. Does any one know what this symbol is? When I open it in the view mode it shows a title in the information box as "wedding,bride" Not sure were this came from.

Can anyone help with these questions?

Most reactions

Back