Nissan GTR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've seen enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you feel it necessary to reply in the first place?

Jac526 click on the person you want to ignore. Then look at their profile. Right under their pic is the option to ignore.

I stole it. Go ahead and report me to TPF. Hell, go ahead and report me to the owner.

It will make your day.

You're going to nitpick my spelling from a cell phone why?

Well, for starters, don't assume I know that you're typing on a cell phone. I would offer this advice, though: If you're typing skills are so poor that you type something like "prosuces", and then you get upset when someone asks what it is, you might want to consider not posting from your phone.

Second, I'm not trying to do anything more than understand what you're trying to say. Apologies if you find that to be offensive. Unfortunately, I have no idea what "prosuces" is, or is supposed to be...

Basic contextual comprehension makes it perfectly clear, but....

I have absolutely no ethical problem with what I did, or others likewise.

I do have a positively huge problem with draconian and abusive copyright enforcement.

I have absolutely no ethical problem with what I did, or others likewise.

I do have a positively huge problem with draconian and abusive copyright enforcement.

Which is clear, as you're quite comfortable stealing the work of others and representing it as your own (which is exactly what you do when you fail to properly credit a photo used in a post)...

well then, I'm glad that you cleared things up for everyone who may have been confused.

good on you. really.

But this isn't a dinner party and the posters almost always ASK for critique. Even when they don't, MOST people here seem to offer their opinions anyway, so this little analogy is apples and oranges. A closer analogy would be someone baking a pie and then giving out slices to see what every one thinks of it.

"But" it's spelled like a first grader wrote it.

The person who wrote addressed it, but thanks for your nonsensical input...

Okie dokie:

...but, what was posted was spelled as if a first grader had written it. The person who wrote this had already addressed the issue. Regardless, thank you for the nonsensical input.

Yeah. I can proofread, also.

well. I have things to do now.

This thread was fun to troll! thx 5D.

Setting a high standard is ok with me. I don't mind living in fear of the gurus. It is exactly like my engineering BS...some profs are not very gentle...and sometimes harsh. It sets the bar high...and students generally improve because of it. I am more careful about what I post here because of the "Bynx's" lurking. I've heard harsh stuff bout my images...makes me work a little harder on images I post.
My $0.02....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back