Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had hoped to get the lovely autumn hues - but got some nice light instead

HmqzFXT.jpg

Les :)

I just died. Walk into the light. I see Gabriel and not Peter neither 😂

I just died. Walk into the light. I see Gabriel and not Peter neither 😂
Oh I get that - thank you :) I walked into the light and there was nothing beyond this particular shot only open fields

Les :)

Very nice lighting and colors there.

Nice shot and light rays. What was that, like an f/22 or more?
Thank you Kirk _ shot this with a 35mm lens @ f16 buddy
Very nice lighting and colors there.
Thank you- I will go back when the leaves are golden if I get the chance :)

Les

It’s beautiful. I’m sure it would be nice in fall colors as well but I really like it as is.

It’s beautiful. I’m sure it would be nice in fall colors as well but I really like it as is.
Thank you - I intend ( If I get a chance) to re-visit later this year and grab some colours
Knew it had to be up there a bit, hope your eye is ok. :wink-6:
My eye is fine Kirk- I shot this on a tripod using a wireless trigger :)

Thank you - I intend ( If I get a chance) to re-visit later this year and grab some colours

My eye is fine Kirk- I shot this on a tripod using a wireless trigger :)
I said that because the last time I looked through a view finder toward a fairly bright sun I got sun spots. I'm ok with sunset shots of it, no bother there.

I said that because the last time I looked through a view finder toward a fairly bright sun I got sun spots. I'm ok with sunset shots of it, no bother there.
I look at the scene via the rear adjustable viewfinder Kirk and put on some sunglasses to achieve focus buddy :)

I look at the scene via the rear adjustable viewfinder Kirk and put on some sunglasses to achieve focus buddy :)
I've tried that but my sunglasses don't allow my eye to get close enough to the view finder to look through it properly. Maybe I need a new pair.

Magical! Really nice. Yes, I would use my iPhone for Live View for something like that in order to spare my sight.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back