No booths?

MattxMosh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mattmosh.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I think this was my first attempt at lighting a closed down building from the outside.

nobooths.jpg

I tried to do something similar a few days ago and utterly failed. I ended up getting a combination of reflection/sun glare/and underexposed interior.

So, props for getting a good shot.

I tried to do something similar a few days ago and utterly failed. I ended up getting a combination of reflection/sun glare/and underexposed interior.

So, props for getting a good shot.

Thanks. CPL makes a huge difference. Though I did have a pretty tough time due to the angle of the sun.

Man, that pic just took me back 50 years. Can see me sitting on the left side after working all night.

Very much look-alike to Silverwoods dairy, Adelaide & Oxford streets in London ON Canada, now long gone.

Man, that pic just took me back 50 years. Can see me sitting on the left side after working all night.

Very much look-alike to Silverwoods dairy, Adelaide & Oxford streets in London ON Canada, now long gone.

It's an old rail car diner, sadly it just moved to a new location, and this will probably be gone like most, fairly soon.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back