Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
blonde.jpg

She is NOT the only one!
When I was in Cornwall in August doing that Sponsored Walk for the NSPCC with the book author Torey Hayden, her representative from HarperCollins in Penzance accompanied us on the first two of our walks. On the second day we wanted to have a group photo taken of all the members of the Torey Hayden Bulletin Board (THBB) who met there in Penzance for the "Sheep Walk".

This was the outcome of that HarperCollins' representative's first attempt at taking the GROUP picture:

35.jpg

no way!! There's a whole group of them out there....:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

(this is probably how the 'artsy fartsy self portrait' - thing got started..lol)

pascal

Lol! Thats probably my mom. :)

she calls me at 4 in the morning to ask how to turn her camera on. -_-

that frist picture must be photoshopped... if not, I can only say, don't drink and shoot ;)

Well, no Alex, doesn't my example show that people all unfamiliar with cameras DO this thing, like they really don't know which part to point ... that lady from HarperCollins did NOT want to take a close-up self-portrait, she really wanted to photograph the group!

LaFoto said:
Well, no Alex, doesn't my example show that people all unfamiliar with cameras DO this thing, like they really don't know which part to point ... that lady from HarperCollins did NOT want to take a close-up self-portrait, she really wanted to photograph the group!

but that is such a cute photo .. it must be done on purpose ;)

.. hmm ... are you trying to tell me you were all drunk all the time on that trip? ;)

Oh my word! :lmao: but she is blond so.....

My grandmother did that once and ended up getting the flash right in her eye.:lol:

and she is from Harper and Collins ;)

well, I have some H&C books ;)

Most reactions

Back