No Longer Single

Awwwwww that's so cool! I can't wait to hear the stories from your dates, first kiss... ahhhhh. Unless.... you haven't already made out with her have you? Awwwww.
I remember my first make out session with Adrian.... we were watching Fight Club. hehehe ... Dan, Can I suggest choosing a slightly more romantic video. ;-)

Meysha said:
I remember my first make out session with Adrian.... we were watching Fight Club. hehehe ... Dan, Can I suggest choosing a slightly more romantic video. ;-)
The more I hear about you two the more I worry. Your kids are gonna pop out with tattoo's and guns or something. :crazy:

ferny said:
The more I hear about you two the more I worry. Your kids are gonna pop out with tattoo's and guns or something. :crazy:

I'm surprised they aren't making bars of soap out of human fat yet! :lol:

Actually... thinking about it, a non romantic movie would be good for a make out session. Coz you don't have to live up to the romantic expectations that the movie makes.
And with fight club, you get two sexy guys to make out with! Tyler and Jack! Mmmm...
Plus the girl can cuddle when she gets scared or winces... see there is a method to my madness!

Meysha said:
Actually... thinking about it, a non romantic movie would be good for a make out session. Coz you don't have to live up to the romantic expectations that the movie makes.
And with fight club, you get two sexy guys to make out with! Tyler and Jack! Mmmm...
Plus the girl can cuddle when she gets scared or winces... see there is a method to my madness!
Still want to see me kick Brads arse? I could so take him! :mrgreen:

****e, he's not gonna see this, is he? :shock: :(

:mrgreen:

Xmetal said:
I'm surprised they aren't making bars of soap out of human fat yet!
Actually, I do have a soft spot for nice fancy soaps. That shop, Zonky Plonky, makes really great soaps!

"And we'll sell their fat arses back to them!" Yeah!

If I use lube when I kick his arse I could end up with a new slipper. Not a wise thing to do. Not unless there were two Mr Pitts. That way I'd have a pair.

Good idea. It's tricky to clean out under your fingernails.

Sorry Dan, maybe Fight Club isn't the best idea, maybe if she's a little quirky but yeah.. ah well. Good luck.

Just talking to Adrian, he suggested renting "Balls of Thunder".... please ignore him.

Most reactions

Back