No Longer Single

Artemis said:
How do you define make out?

I never really understood that one either... :er:

Anyways, congrats. You'll have a blast :wink: when she gets back! :lol:

Congrats Dan! :thumbsup:

To me, A make out ... or also commonly referred to as "a make out session"... is just a lot of kissing and no further. You'd go to the movies to 'make out'.... coz you can't really do anything else in the movies.

Also, newer relationships tend to 'make out' more than more established relationships. I reckon it's because the new ones are still scared and that's all they're gonna to with each other. Once you're relationship is moving along nicely and you're doing other stuff... you forget to have make out sessions coz you wanna do the other stuff.

Don't worry dan, we're just mucking around here... and we've probably stressed you a little too much. Sorry bout that. Just take it easy, do what feels right and talk talk talk to her if she does something you don't understand.

You know, I actually love those first bumbling, oops, ouch, giggle first weeks or months of a relationship. You're always on edge to see if you've done something wrong but just relax and enjoy it. Once you're with someone with a while you start to miss the little 'rush' of adrenaline when they're about to kiss you that you get when you're first together. But at least then, the 'rush' and fear of everything you do is replaced by understanding, love and i guess a feeling of 'I don't care what he/she thinks about what I'm about to do coz it'll either be a) fun; b) just the way I am. Does that make sense.? meh.... I'm all lovey dovey now so I can't think straight. You're probably a bit like that too right now aren't ya! Feels great doesn't it!

Making out = Canoodleing (sp)

Arty you'll find that the first 3 months are the most interesting and probably the most difficult - basically i'd call it the 'adjustment' period because you're getting used to being in a relationship and singledom is a thing of the past. I found the hardest thing in the 3 month period when my relationship was taking off wasn't anything involving canoodling or holding hands out in public, Meeting the parents was the hardest bit! :wink: But if you keep your head on and be yourself they'll probably end up loving you. :)

...and never take Pete or Vicky seriously because they'll always lead you astray. :lol:

Heh. ^^^freaks^^^

congrats arty!!! I think the best relationships I've had, including the one I'm currently in(10years), have found me and the worst have always been the ones I pushed or tried too hard. Just remember to RELAX, be YOURSELF, and don't rush into saying I LOVE YOU no matter how right it feels...keep this stuff in mind and things will be just peachy. Good luck bro!! WOOOTTT!!!!

Xmetal said:
...and never take Pete or Vicky seriously because they'll always lead you astray. :lol:
No no no no NO! It's Vicky. Always Vicky. I just tag along and follow behind. She's got a nice arse, you see. :eyebrows:

:mrgreen:

:lmao: You boys! :lmao:

Of course he always follows behind me... it wouldn't really do much if I was the one following behind now would it? :p

You, my dear Vicky, have yet to see me mince along the street in a pair of high-heels me thinks. I can put on quite a wiggle when I want to.
Plus, you could always goose me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back