No more Amazon....

I use Amazon a lot and do have a prime membership I maintain. It's been really rare for anything to go sideways with my orders. The few times over the many years I've been using them that it took more than two days to get what I ordered, I got it on the 3rd, and it was the fault of the carrier or a weather event. Nothing's ever been missing nor damaged in shipment, and my personal overall experience with Amazon over the many years I've been using them has been very positive.

I recently had to return a Seagate portable drive that failed shortly after I started using it. I went to my order page, clicked a button labeled "Return or replace items", put in some basic information, and they promptly shipped me a new one at my choice, no problem. They provided me a UPS label that I printed out and taped onto the box to return it, which I dropped off at the nearest UPS, and I was charged nothing. 2 days later I had the new drive, no fuss, no muss. It's the easiest return / replacement I've ever made with any company for any reason. That gained a lot of "attaboys" from me for their level of service.

I typically place 100 or more orders a year, I can't remember the last time I had an issue. And 5 in the last 2 weeks, all have been delivered as promised.

Never had a problem. Love Amazon.

Their free shipping option for non-Prime members is quite horrible, but I guess that's why it's free.

Man it feels like you all are talking smack about one of my friends. Me and Ammy go way back. Ammy has been mostly great for me. Still getting my items shipped on time. Just got a Black and Decker 20v Li-ion cordless hedger yesterday.

They also are the worst packers in the entire world.

I've returned at least three items that were mangled in shipping because Amazon fulfillment doesn't understand how objects move once placed inside an empty box.

I do however like when they just gift you an item instead of having to return something that's under $10.

I do however like when they just gift you an item instead of having to return something that's under $10.

Funny this comes up. Just this weekend I received a package of 4 pens where one of the pens was exploded inside. Total order was like $8, saw this and thought I would just get to keep them. Nope lol. Just printed my return label.

:p It's random when it happens, but it's happened maybe three times for me now.

I've never had an issue with them. It's always been prompt as opposed to Ebay, which is not regulated at all. You're completely at the whim of the seller. Ebay is only an intermediary if issues arise.

I also enjoy Amazon's streaming services. The quality isn't as good as Netflix, but the selection is larger, especially for TV shows.

Amazon's customer service is the best I've ever dealt with, period. I love them. Maybe I've been lucky.
When they've messed up anything, they've always made it right, and fast.

Sorry for your troubles. I'm an AA, Amazon Addict! Never a problem in over 6 years and hundreds of orders! Oh, I do remember one bad product now............ a bluetooth speaker that had a hum in it. Just clicked return on the order page, printed the return label, UPS picked it up the day after, and they credited my account on the 6th day. Easy peezy.

many, many purchases from Amazon - and have nothing but kudos for them ... there have been occasions that I thought the processing time seemed excessive; I'll email Amazon and ask if there's a problem.. in every case, I get an apology from Amazon and overnighted shipping on the item(s) in question...

I know Amazon is not perfect, but they do seem to respond quickly and efficiently to my concerns when they come up...

I can honestly say I've never had any issues.

cheating tax is a great reason TO use them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back