No more internet!

unpopular

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
So. the internet is ruining our life. So tomorrow we're signing off and disconnecting for a while.

With Burger King within walking distance, we can use the extra $50/month anyway ... gotta love those new fries!

YES,the new French fries at BK are da' bomb!!!!

We will miss you and your near-sighted mule avatar around here.

So. the internet is ruining our life. So tomorrow we're signing off and disconnecting for a while.

With Burger King within walking distance, we can use the extra $50/month anyway ... gotta love those new fries!

isn't there a rallys or checkers in walking distance.. their fries are exponentially better. and there is usually a bk or mcdonalds across the street to snag the wifi signal from :)

a what or what?!

yeah, I'll be back on periodically to upload to flickr and maybe yell at people here who don't spot meter from time to time.

One great thing about living downtown is LOTS of free wifi.

I quit going to Rallys when they got rid of their Smokin' Sausage. Never looked back. Bastards!

I miss Checkers... haven't had one in about twelve years now! :(

I love thier jalapeno burger! yum!

there's a 'downtown' in Montana?

I figured the closest would be Denver.

Believe it or not, but we even have a few building taller than 6 stories!

Billings_Pano.JPG

(Billings, Montana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

just curious...

without the internet how will you know what's in the news?
how will you know what's on tv?
how will you shop?
how will you do your banking?
how will you talk to people?
how will you see your friends?

you'll be so disconnected from the world around you.

it's giving me cold shivers just asking about it !

you dont have rallys or checkers !?!?!?!?!?!?!

oh my god.. the fries....
Get Seared and Seasoned Burgers | Full Menu | Rally\'s

Checkers/Rallys (the new, merged company) is a small company with only about 800 locations in 28 states...there are none I have ever heard of in the west...Burger KIng on the other hand is a 2.5 billion dollar a year company with about 12,300 locations in 73 countries around the world...

Burger King premiered an entirely new French fry cut,size, and flavor in December of 2011..their fries are probably as good as any fast food restaurant's fries now...

Kind of weird...BK also just payed over one million dollars to have an entirely new lettuce cutting machine designed for their exclusive use...I was talking to a BK auditor a few months ago, and he told me about the lettuce machine; they finally figured out what most real chefs have known for years: people actualy prefer shredded lettuce to leaf lettuce on a burger, and the actual cut of the lettuce is critical...and also, the "assemblers" at most American fast food restaurants are not intimately familiar with the tastes and eating habits of "many Americans" who eat at BK...in other words there is a cultural divide between the assemblers and the consumers of the burgers...many customers recoil at the sight and taste of white, water-filled lettuce, while the assemblers really don't care...chopping entire heads of lettuce at one time will alleviate the issue...anyway...

Checkers and Rallys is a southern states and midwestern states company...

Most reactions

Back