No more polaroids. U mad hipsters?

PandaWolf

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My name is Joseph Stewart, 19 years old living in Atlanta Georgia..unfortunately. I'm a college student at Georgia Perimeter College studying for my associate of art so I can transfer and obtain a bachelor in Photography.

So, naturally...I'm very passionate about the subject. I took Photo 1 and 2 in High school, only to find myself utterly disappointed with..well, myself. I didn't put the effort into the class I wish I had, so I gave it a try this semester..Things are definitely looking up. Nothing to show, as it's all film and I have no scanner. :/

Anyway, I'm new here and just wanted to get in touch with other photographers. Right now I'm using my girlfriend's Nikon FM10 (She's a college student as well at UGA, studying the same field.) but I recently bought a Medium Format Holga for us both. Haven't had a chance to use it, but I'm definitely looking forward to it.

I'm sarcastic
blunt
cryptic
specific
lazy
philosophical
annoying
I dislike the term "professional photographer"
I do this for the experience and the art.

...I'm also a bit of a writer. o.o

Welcome to the site Joseph! Hope you can lay your hands on a scanner at some time and get the chance to share some of your work with the rest of us - looking forward to seeing you around the site

also
I'm sarcastic
blunt
cryptic
specific
lazy
philosophical
annoying
I dislike the term "professional photographer"
I do this for the experience and the art.

Are you fireproof or at least have access to regular use of a fireproof suit? I've a feeling you might be needing one ;)

"a bachelor in Photography"

How about a nice, unmarried woman instead???

Welcome to TPF! Pull up a chair, grab a soda pop from the fridge, post some comments!

Thanks for the welcomes guys. :D I don't really get the fireproof comment. :p

Post a few times with some smart a$$ comments and you'll get the fireproof comment. There are SOME people that just don't have a sense of humor!

If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.... or invest in a fire-proof suit.

Most reactions

Back