What's new

No name

zombiekilla

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
363
Reaction score
0
Location
Wisconsin
I just cant decide if I like this one or not. What do you think?
Launaonhaybale.jpg
 
I am sure there are better and easier ways, but I did it like i would have in a regular darkroom only used the digital darkroom to remove a little blue from the image... Don't know it you like it or not but you can do lots of things with an image to warm it up I'm sure
testjunkml5.jpg
 
Nice work, mysteryscribe, the traces of the on-camera flash are remedied a lot, and other than that her pose, smile and everything about this photo is nice. So you may very well like it, zombiekilla! :D
 
Thank you Ms Foto.... Sometimes I wish I knew a lot more about the new software, then I remind myself that in the old days we made some pretty fair pictures too. I go back and do what we did than only now with software and sometimes I'm amazed how well it works.

Also it helps that the image was so stronge to begin with. And the picture was so appealing so I take very minor minor credit.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom