No Photography Allowed places growing?

Well in good ol' 'Merica, we stand up for our rights. You Brits need to faller our xample and kick some copper ass.

What, what?! Striking the buttocks of our fine Constabulary?! We won't hear of it!

But seriously, I actually have no problem with being stopped by the police for photographs, if I'm doing nothing wrong and I can show them that I'm doing nothing wrong, I have nothing to worry about.

I think most of the complaints at the baseball field were because there are no signs banning photography and the unwritten rule isn't enforced consistently. Someone who has been told to put his camera in the car and then sees other people snapping away with the same gear is going to be angry.

I started thinking about the over zealous bobbies and decided I can understand their point of view. It must be horrible to have a bombing, feel at least partly responsible, and then try to see that it doesn't happen again. They're probably seeing terrorists under every bush.

...... It's the limited flash that I don't get. I have been in museums (Paris) which allow photography but prevent flash......
Repeated strobed light damages the paintings.

That was proved NOT TO BE TRUE, by a photographic magazine that did considerable testing in their lab.

skieur

Most reactions

New Topics

Back