No Political Comments Please! Photo C&C Only!

Chris Stegner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bluegrassphotography.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went to a John McCain rally last week here in Cincinnati and sneaked my way onto the press platform. I figured, "What the heck, I look like one of those guys and I have spent as much or more on my gear, so why not?"

I shot a bunch of your basic rally stuff, and thought I'd give a panoramic a go.

Yes, no, maybe?

And please, I don't want to start a political rant here... we'll all have to live with whatever happens Tuesday, so let's just keep it to ourselves?

Thanks

McCainRally.jpg

I'm always nervous about bringing my equipment into these events...mostly because I'm afraid I will be turned away because of my equipment. Also because of the crowds and being afraid that my equipment will get banged around.

Biden and Palin were in town yesterday and I had incredible views...both times I was at the front. The Palin was pure luck because I sweet talked myself the behind-stage seating ticket. (Mind you I got there 1.5 hours after gates opened, HAH)

Good stuff tho...Got anything else?

i think it's really well done...

especially with the sunset skyline and the lighting on the plane....

not as good as the shot with the red heels..... but still pretty good....

i like it i loved shooten the obama rally in indiana friday. I got into the local press section thank god for conections

whats the focus of the shot? it looks like its jsut a bunch of people in that room lol

Most reactions

Back