No, really, leave me alone I'm hunting

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my favorite Red Tail Hawk. I think he was the star in a few of my shoots like Hawk vs. Bunny... He has gotten so used to me that normally he just ignores me. Today he shot me this look... comments welcome...

Wild Red Tail Hawk by krisinct, on Flickr

No doubt you mastered the bird photography with that Tamron. Excellent shot once again.

Ha Ha. Another stare down. Its wild how they seem to lock on to you even when your sitting still.

That is simply incredible.

"Hmm...", thinks CoastalConn, "I can't decide whether to take portraits today or get more stellar bird shots. I think I'll flip a coin." ... flips a coin ... "What the freak?!?!? It landed on its edge?!? Really? Oh well, I guess I'll do both. In one shot. Teach that coin a lesson."

Nice shot.

Kevin

Great shot. Would be lovely at the magic hour without that shadow... Excellent shot as always. I'd love to follow you around to learn some tips and tricks :) Thanks for sharing.

Impressive

This isn't even a challenge for you any more!! Perfect.

What lens did you use for this one?

Thanks everyone.. @Wackii yup, it was a little after 10 this morning, I would love to find him near sunrise. I spend the early morning with Ospreys, Mid morning on with anything I can find and the evenings with the owls :)

What lens did you use for this one?

Umm, the one in my signature, lol!

Portraits are always better when the subject has developed a level of comfort with you, Excellent shot. :hail:

Kris, all these great shots you've been posting lately are making me green with envy! My beach vacation is only a few weeks away, and I'm itching to get some coastal bird photos that will hopefully rival the fantastic stuff you've been putting up here. I've been practicing my ground-crawling stealth movements on the song birds out back, so hopefully my 300mm will get me close enough to the action. :lol:

Awesome hawk portrait! :thumbsup:

Next time bring a lawyer and some fish and maybe you two can hammer out a modeling contract.

Nice shot, wonderful detail

I am speechless

I'm having a tough time finding new words to express my admiration for your work, so I'm just gonna give it a "like".

Most reactions

Back