no shot is useless

maulrat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well. I took this shot months ago; while waiting for the bus while my bike was in the shop. Some friends and I have been interested in this type of use for our photos so I gave it a try. Can you tell what I've done? What do you think? Just having some fun.

464960726_KDiJH-L.jpg

I'm not sure what was done to the photo. Was the girl's photo superimposed on to the rear of the bus? If so, you did a very good job. Otherwise, I don't know.

yea i'm sure thats what he did.. but i can see the edges of it.. not a bad job though

Yup =) that's what I did. Here are the originals. I think the edges that you can see are the edges of the bus back door, I believe. Here are the two originals. I had a very tough time trying to draw out the texture from the back door, license plate, etc. but I had fun.

465047146_9JMpd-L.jpg

465047153_xYFNP-L.jpg

Last edited:
What program did you use to edit it? Very nice job!

Photoshop CS2.

Kool! But too bad you didn't straighten the pic while you were at it. It is leaning left.

Doh! Thanks for the find, Ron. I usually catch that. Perhaps a 1 or 1.5 degree clockwise rotation is needed. I guess I was too concerned with the masking all my layers that I missed the photo being off level.

The hair in your models photo is bleeding into the Bus Number on the back. Thats what gave it away to me; other than the fact that this woman was of course not in any of the advertising for The Spirit.

It's not crooked. Looks at the street light pole, it's almost perfect. And the bus is already leaning to the right because of the road. If you straighten the building top, the buss will be more crooked and the light will be leaning right.

Also, that movie was awesome.

It's not crooked. Looks at the street light pole, it's almost perfect. And the bus is already leaning to the right because of the road. If you straighten the building top, the buss will be more crooked and the light will be leaning right.

Also, that movie was awesome.

All the poles are leaning left, they cannot all be Democrats. :lol:

The hair in your models photo is bleeding into the Bus Number on the back. Thats what gave it away to me;...

I did this on purpose. If you look at the original advertisement on the bus, you can see that the white part of her finger is bleeding onto the license plate of the bus. The original seem seems to bleed so I let mine bleed =)

I did this on purpose. If you look at the original advertisement on the bus, you can see that the white part of her finger is bleeding onto the license plate of the bus. The original seem seems to bleed so I let mine bleed =)

I don't see it. But then thats me. Plus, I don't think they'd do than on an LCD display. Just some suggestions if you decide to rework it.

Nice attempt though.

wow. that's awesome. I wouldn't even know how to attempt to do this.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back