No smile

jaomul

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Trying out a DIY beauty dish (very new to this type)

Nig by jaomul, on Flickr

and the color temperature seems wrong.

Tough crowd tonight! THey must not have had enough alcohol yet to get them on your side...or mayyyyyybbeee they've had too much already!

Actually, I think this is a rather interesting image; granted it's not wall-art, but I think both the WB and the shadow pattern serve to give it depth and strength.

Hmm, nice shadows but a little too purplish, could you try editing it in a lighter shade perhaps? I like the artistic feel of it and the fine lines on his forehead overall! Just wish the eyes could be more profound

Thanks for the input, good or critical. It's a first time try and I kinda liked it, I do know there is major improvement needed. As for the colour, that was an editing choice so possibly the wrong one so I'll try different things as I go.

Statements like "your doing it wrong" with nothing suggested to improve are useless. If it's wrong, why's it wrong?

I actually like it and agree with tirediron, just wondering if maybe the eyes could have some catch lights?

I like it a lot. It looks like a character for the Star Wars movies, a Jedi (or Sith?). In that vein I think I'd rather not see the hint of a collar. But really very nice. Thank you for stating you used a beauty dish. I have read about it. But haven't seen one in use.

I like it! The coloring/processing is up to the individual photographer, so if you like it, that's what matters, right?

My only 'nitpick' is the shirt/collar at the bottom right of the photo.

Most reactions

Back