What's new

No Smoking

Bump.
 
Great idea for a shot! I think it's spoiled by the compression of the file you've uploaded though, makes it look a bit out of focus...
 
I like it as a concept thing... Doesn't have to be a perfect image since it is what it is.... a lucky find. I hope you didn't set this up.

If I were going to do anything I would have dodged out the sign and sharpened just it and increased the contrast on it alone. Just so it is more visible

That said I most likely would not have done a thing. I like it just as it is.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom