No TV

Michaelaw

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am celebrating tonight (as hard as one can on a Monday) five years to the day that I stopped watching the hypnotic gibberish of television or the glass tit. My room mate on the other hand thinks the TV is a light bulb...She turns it on the minute she walks through the door, then fifteen minutes before she goes to bed, the bedroom set is turned on with a two hour timer ( she falls asleep in fifteen minutes usually) The first thing she does in the morning, before pouring a coffee is turn the living room set on. Sometimes she leaves it on all day while at work and when I ask her why, she says the cat likes it! LOL! Anyway....Five years!!!!

Congrats!

I can kinda identify with your roomie in a way, though. My TV is on a lot, but I don't necessarily WATCH it a lot....it's like I need the background noise.

....and no, a radio just isn't the same sometimes. I can't explain why.

My old roommate (he went and got married) used to turn the tv on, and then proceed to mute in while he did his homework. Said something about just having it on made him feel better (liked the buzz of the machine i think)

What is this Glass Tit you speak of, and where may see it for myself?

Most reactions

Back