No zoo this time Canoncan!!

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Inspired by Canoncan, JonMikal and all the great nature photographers in here.. these are a few I took along side the second hole at a golf course near Hamilton, Ont. I spent about 1 1/2 hrs getting acquainted with these tiny fellows, with moderate success. I was able to get about 8 feet from them at times, but I sincerely wish I had a tripod with me., I guess my nerves are not as good as they used to be, so I will invest in some equipment soon.

WebsizeCTBest2005-05-05-23-16-39JPEG.jpg

WebsizeCTBest2005-05-05-23-06-03JPEG.jpg

WebsizeCTBest2005-05-05-23-21-50JPEG.jpg

WebsizeCTBest2005-05-05-23-22-54JPEG.jpg

WebsizeCTBest2005-05-05-23-25-58JPEG.jpg

I also caught a shot of a racoon in a tree near bye here, sleeping deeply!! But its not worth of this forum.

Some day, I will find an Owl in the wild like Canoncan does, and life will be complete!! ;)

Congrats on your bird-in-the-wild photos, Raymond! They are good! What more equipment do you need?
And the weed and the fungus on the tree - both did hold reasonable still while you photographed THOSE, didn't they? ;););)

Anyhow, while you already are on a good path following Canoncan et alii, I still haven't even found the path........ :roll:

Good shots, the last picture is my favourite. I really like the way you framed him. The picture looks well balanced with the bird looking into the dead space.

Thanks so much.. I do know I was quivering, . its just nerves, lot of stress these days!, LaFoto, I just need a good tripod, and maybe a Teleconverter for my 70-300 nikon lens.

I guess I was able to keep the shutter speed high enough to keep the images sharp.

I wish to catch some cardinals some day.. i will need to get creative and set up a blind I think.. thanks again

Most reactions

Back