Kipper TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2006 Messages 95 Reaction score 0 Dec 27, 2008 #1 From Stockholm I wound up in Oslo and took this from the conference room of the office..
G gob144 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 6, 2008 Messages 182 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 27, 2008 #2 its underexposed quite a bit.
Kipper TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2006 Messages 95 Reaction score 0 Dec 29, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 gob144 said: its underexposed quite a bit. Click to expand... Its always good to get an outside view, I was taken in by the moment of being there, you are quite correct. However it was a nice place to be stuck for a few days. ;-) Cheers, Allan
gob144 said: its underexposed quite a bit. Click to expand... Its always good to get an outside view, I was taken in by the moment of being there, you are quite correct. However it was a nice place to be stuck for a few days. ;-) Cheers, Allan