Noise a850 vs. A77

Status
Not open for further replies.
argieramos said:
Dude, the sky at night, where everything looks completely black, is not the same as dark/underexpose areas.

W_h_a_t are you t_a_l_k_i_n_g about man???? The night sky, that looks "completely black" is not the same as "dark/underexpose areas". Wow...I wonder why the night sky looks so "completely black"...

Is that "completely black" night sky NOT a "dark area"? I mean, by definition, it would seem that a "completely black" night sky *is*,indeed, a dark area.

[Facepalm] Common sense.. I guess you don't have that. How can you consider yourself as Pro? Man, I wouldn't hire you if i really need a Pro. lol

Look up in the sky at night where the light is completely absent
Look at the dim lit areas.
Are they the same?

There is one dim lit person in this thread making too much noise and he knows **** all

Pretty cool thread for a drama thread.

I have a Nikon mount Holga lens being delivered because a true hipster suggested it, might start a new thread about that too
bigthumb.gif

W_h_a_t are you t_a_l_k_i_n_g about man???? The night sky, that looks "completely black" is not the same as "dark/underexpose areas". Wow...I wonder why the night sky looks so "completely black"...

Is that "completely black" night sky NOT a "dark area"? I mean, by definition, it would seem that a "completely black" night sky *is*,indeed, a dark area.

[Facepalm] Common sense.. I guess you don't have that. How can you consider yourself as Pro? Man, I wouldn't hire you if i really need a Pro. lol

Are they the same?

There is one dim lit person in this thread making too much noise and he knows **** all

You must be talking about yourself. You didn't know how inferior the AF of the 5DMkII compare to the a77. Tsk Tsk Tsk!!
Canon sensors are inferior to Sony
Canon AF is also inferior.
lol lol lol lol

Are they the same?

You must be talking about yourself. You didn't know how inferior the AF of the 5DMkII compare to the a77. Tsk Tsk Tsk!!
lol lol lol lol

Why do you never post any of your shots to prove it :lol:

Then I guess there are things in photography that even you don't know about. I really thought you know every single thing about photography. :)

Compared to someone who doesn't shoot because it's too cold at 45 degrees, I think I have a lot more real world experience than you do, Argie.

What makes you think 45 degrees is tool cold for me? You really love to make things up. lol
You have more real world experience? Sure. That's because you're older. But I will be here longer to experience the world because I'm younger. Hehehe!.....

lol lol lol lol

Why do you never post any of your shots to prove it :lol:

I have posted some evidence to prove my claim that Canon has inferior sensors and AF. I don't see how it will prove anything by posting some pictures taken by my alpha because I don't have a Canon in my hand to do the comparison. Let me use your outdated Canon then :). I have some photo on my gallery. That's not enough?

Here is another evidence how inferior the Canon. Nyehehehe!!
http://fotkidepo.ru/photo/351453/38216ciPKjWvt0d/KkVqCMOrz8/692562.jpg

Maybe more time out taking pics and less time fighting on this forum .....omg it's ridiculous sometimes!.

Then I guess there are things in photography that even you don't know about. I really thought you know every single thing about photography. :)

Compared to someone who doesn't shoot because it's too cold at 45 degrees, I think I have a lot more real world experience than you do, Argie.

Tyler, how dare you talk about Argie in such a manner!

He has been out taking lots of photos recently since he has started putting his scarf on.... Oh yeah and just so you know Tyler.. Argie is also planning a trip to South America so it is warm enough for him to take photos outside! NYEHEHEHEHHE

He has been out taking lots of photos recently since he has started putting his scarf on.... Oh yeah and just so you know Tyler.. Argie is also planning a trip to South America so it is warm enough for him to take photos outside! NYEHEHEHEHHE

NYHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHYEHYHEYHEHYLELEEOELLLILILILLULULULULULUL

Nyehehehehe!!
Seriously, that's the best comeback you can come out with? :lol:. So you and Tyler are friends again? lol...
Personal insult is not going to work on me, specially the lame ones. lol.. I guess you got no more to say about this camera argument?

NYHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHYEHYHEYHEHYLELEEOELLLILILILLULULULULULUL

lol lol lol... You actually find that funny? lol lol lol lol

So you and Tyler are friends again?

Strange, I didn't recall having a personal vendetta with Josh. We've always seemed to get along quite fine. He's actually a pretty nice dude, Argie.

But since apparently you know more about my disposition towards forum members than I do... That also must mean that you know more about cameras, photography, lighting, composition, post processing, talking with clients, and all that jazz.

PS. Comic sans is the obvious sarcasm font, in case you weren't aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back